ADVANCE PRAISE

"You are a miserable excuse for a person if you don't buy this hilarious book. Bob Powers is some kind of comedy genius or something. Frankly, I'm scared."
-PAUL FEIG, creator of the TV series FREAKS AND GEEKS, and author of the book SUPERSTUD

"As I read Bob Powers' "Just Make a Choice!" adventure, I endeavored to choose honestly, according to my own ethics and beliefs. Unfortunately, this resulted in babies being aborted, people being murdered, unspeakable debauchery and multiple dead-end jobs, just like my real life!"
-JOHN RODERICK, lead singer/songwriter, THE LONG WINTERS

"Bob Powers has a knack for taking the dark thoughts of lonely people and making them hilarious. And now he puts the fate of one of those people in our hands. You may find yourself regreting the choices you make in this book, but don't worry. It's a whole lot of fun to start over and try again."
-BRYAN TUCKER, writer for SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE and CHAPPELLE'S SHOW

"There are page turners and then there are page turners. This wonderful pathetic tale left me wanting more pages."
-ZACH GALIFIANAKIS, Humorist